(Please note: Name Puzzle Stools are no longer available for sale)
For those who have previously owned one of our Puzzle Stools, here is your safety information;
Puzzle Stool Assembly and Safety
(To be assembled by an adult.)
*Each stool includes:
(1) Puzzle Stool base with leg mounting brackets attached
(4) Screw-in legs.
- Carefully remove Puzzle Stool packaging without scratching puzzle or stool.
- Remove pieces and turn Puzzle Stool base face down on soft surface (ie; carpet) with leg mounting brackets facing up. (Notice: Mounting bracket surface is angled away from center of Puzzle Stool base.)
- Line up leg screw at 90 degree angle (perpendicular) to threaded hole surface of mounting bracket (Note: This will be at an angle away from the center of the Puzzle Stool base.
- Gently screw leg clockwise into threaded hole until leg seats against leg mounting bracket and no screw threads are visible.
- Tighten by hand with one good hard twist until leg dowel is firmly engaged against leg mounting bracket.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 with other 3 legs.
Puzzle Stool Safety Precautions
*Please remember; The safer you are, the more fun you will have!
- For use by children ages 3 to 10. All pieces must be in puzzle when using to stand or sit on.
- To be used only under adult supervision.
- For use on non-slippery, carpeted floors (with supplied legs).
- If using stool on a floor with a slick surface (such as wood or tile); 1 ¼” slip-on, rubber leg tips (not included) must be installed on the end of each leg. (These can be purchased at most hardware stores.)
- Stool legs must be screwed into Puzzle Stool mounting brackets so that no screw threads are visible, and leg dowel is firmly seated against bracket.
- When standing on Puzzle Stool, stand only on center of stool with stocking feet (no shoes) to protect surface of puzzle.
- Puzzle Stool must be kept dry (no wet feet or liquids!)
- May be used as a puzzle play table as well!